The University of California Board of Regents will hold a special meeting on Friday (June 2) via teleconference to consider the appointment of and compensation for the UC system’s provost, chief investment officer and acting general counsel as well as compensation for four senior officials with Los Alamos National Security LLC.
The meeting will begin at 2:30 p.m. in closed session, with open session to start with public comment at approximately 2:55 p.m. or upon conclusion of the closed sessions.
Teleconference locations include:
• San Francisco – 1675 Owens St., room 220, UCSF-Mission Bay campus
• Los Angeles – Covel Commons, UCLA campus
• Los Angeles – 700 S. Flower St.
• Los Angeles – 1875 Century Park East
• Century City – 2121 Avenue of the Stars
• Modesto – 2220 Lodgepole Circle
• Palo Alto – 777 California Ave.
• Sacramento – 1130 K St., suite 340
• San Diego – 111-A University Complex, UC San Diego campus
• Friday Harbor, WA – 2671 Pearpoint Road
Live audio broadcast of the public meeting will be available via the Internet. For more information, please click on the meeting schedule link at www.universityofcalifornia.edu/regents/meetings.html
The full agenda for the meeting can be viewed at:
This notice is issued to comply with the state's pertinent open-meeting laws.
# # #