Commencement: the rite of spring. From San Diego to Davis, students are wrapping up their studies and preparing for the next big step in their lives, whether additional scholarship, a time of service or a long-anticipated career. Take a look at sights from UC's campuses during this special time of year.
At Storify, see how commencements at all UC campuses played out on social media.
Commencement Convocation 2013 was May 18.
- At Convocation 2013, Apple co-founder hails Berkeley's "human values"
- Jerry Brown tells grads ‘you can make change'
- Holder urges law-school grads to work for ‘a better world' (YouTube video)
- Student graduation speaker on ‘vaulting off a page and into the world'
School of Law commencement was May 17. College of Letters and Science commencement exercises are June 15; additional ceremonies are scheduled June 1-16.
School of Law commencement was May 11. Undergraduate commencement ceremonies begin June 14.
Commencement exercises run through June 15. Letters and Science ceremonies are June 14.
- Commencement website
- Former labor secretary, NASA chief, Pulitzer winner among UCLA graduation speakers
Commencement ceremonies were May 18 and 19.
Commencement exercises are June 14-17.
Commencement exercises run through June 16. Undergraduate ceremonies are on June 15 and 16.
- UCSF School of Medicine Sends Newly Minted Doctors into the World
- School of Medicine Commencement 2013 Gallery
- 2013 Graduate Division Commencement
Commencement ceremonies are June 9-16.
Commencement exercises are June 14-16.