The universitywide applicant and admit counts are unduplicated. UC Merced opened in 2005 so there is no data prior to 2005 for this campus.
- For data download instructions, click on the following link: http://universityofcalifornia.edu/sites/default/files/infocenter-pdf/data-download-instructions.pdf
- Applicants – Students who make a formal application to attend the University of California.
- Admits – Students who have been made a formal offer of admission to attend the University of California.
- Enrollees – Students who have accepted an offer of admission and are enrolled at the University of California.
- Freshmen – Students from high schools
- Transfers – Students from community colleges or other post-secondary institutions.
- California Residents – Applicants who are residents of California for admission purposes.
- Domestic Nonresidents – Applicants who are residents of the U.S. but not residents of California for admission purposes.
- International – Applicants who are not residents of the U.S. for admission purposes.