Some of the nation's foremost experts in tobacco control education, science, policy and prevention will gather Oct. 27 in Sacramento for a three-day conference aimed at sharing the latest research and discussing emerging issues. The first day of the event is open to media.
- Effects of nicotine on the adolescent brain
- Effects of e-cigarettes on heart disease and cancer risk
- Early detection of tobacco-related cancers
- Health effects of third hand smoke exposure
- Deceptive tobacco industry marketing of cigarettes and e-cigarettes
When: Oct. 27–29, 2015 (Oct. 27 open to media)
Where: Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, 1230 J St., Sacramento
Visit the TRDRP website for more information.