Agriculture and Natural Resources
UC’s statewide network of researchers and educators is focused on delivering science-based solutions for priority problems in California agriculture, natural resources and human development.
- 4-H Youth Development Program
- Agricultural Issues Center
- California Institute for Water Resources
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- Master Gardener Program
- Nutrition Policy Institute
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
UC partners closely with California’s K-12 schools and community colleges to help prepare students and high-quality teachers.
UC operates billion-dollar, multidisciplinary research centers that leverage public investments to address society’s most critical issues and explore our world.
California Institutes for Science and Innovation
- California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences
- California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology
- California Nanosystems Institute
- Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society
Multicampus Research Programs
- California Advanced Solar Technologies
- Collaborative Research for an Equitable California
- Hydrology and Climate Research Group
- UC Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation
- UC Institute of Transportation Studies
Systemwide Research Programs
UC’s continuing education programs support thousands of Californians in reaching their professional goals.
- California Subject Matter Project
- CalTeach (UC Science and Math Initiative)
- Edward Teller Education Center
- Principal Leadership Institutes (Berkeley | UCLA)