The universitywide applicant and admit counts are unduplicated. The universitywide admit rates are calculated by total number of unduplicated students admitted to UC divided by total number of unduplicated applicants to UC.
UC Merced opened in 2005 so there is no data prior to 2005 for this campus.
- CCC - California Community Colleges
- Yield Rate – The percentage of admitted students who choose to enroll at UC.
- Admit Rate – The percentage of applicants who are admitted to UC.
- California Resident – Applicants who are residents of California for admission purposes.
- Domestic – Applicants who are residents of the U.S. but not residents of California for admission purposes.
- International – Applicants who are not residents of the U.S. for admission purposes.
- First Generation – A student with neither parent having a four-year college degree.
- Residency – Distinguishes where a student is from (CA Resident, non-resident domestic, non-resident international).
- Transfer GPA – Transfer Grade Point Average.